Monday, March 7, 2011

Belly Pics! 14.5 Weeks.


After MUCH convincing, I have finally decided to post some belly pics. This was way  out of my comfort zone, but I'm trying to embrace pregnancy-- all of it. There are still some parts that are just weird to me!

Here we go.

4 months, 14.5 weeks, start of 2nd trimester.



Mommy:

  • Weighs 91 pounds. (Total gain of 5 pounds since first visit on January 25th)
  • Is finally over morning sickness, but has been experiencing some "regular" sickness lately. Stomach bug, blood sugar issues, cold symptoms on and off. It worries me, I don't want to get my baby sick!
  • Is still SUPER tired all the time. A 9:00 bedtime is completely normal these days.
  • Is starting to feel uncomfortable in all but one pair of jeans. This could be a problem really soon.
  • Has been looking and wondering where in the world a 20 inch baby is going to fit in this womb. 
  • Is definitely feeling the hormone changes, but trying not to let them get too crazy!
  • Has had a hard time sleeping and has had some CRAZY dreams. I'm talking absolutely insane.


Baby:

  • Is 4 inches long, about the size of an orange.
  • Weighs about 2.5 ounces.
  • Is moving, kicking, swimming, wiggling fingers and toes like crazy! Although I can't feel it yet, I should be able to in the next few weeks!
  • Skeleton is hardening.



Doc says:

  • To start talking to the baby. S/he can hear me! That's so exciting!
  • That I should start popping out really fast, really soon.
  • So far everything looks perfect!
  • We should find out the sex of the baby VERY SOON! Within the next 2.5 weeks!






We're making progress!
Can't wait to announce the sex!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Kati @ "along for the ryde..." said...

Whoever convinced you...1. i'm happy they did! 2. you will be SO glad you did this! 3. you will look back & ask yourself HOW & WHY you thought you looked "big" then! :P YAY!

HaleeBurch said...

1) I am happy you posted pictures
2) I am super jealous that you don't really look pregnant at 14 wks, and I look pregnant at no weeks.
3)I am jealous that you weight 91 lbs pregnant
4) but I am still extremely happy for you