Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Well, it's official...

I have a very stubborn child!

Stubborn. But active.

I don't know about you, but this kid is already sounding a lot like its momma.

I went to a friend today who did an ultrasound for me to see if we could see the sex. No luck on the sex because the child wouldn't open his or her legs! No matter the angle, the kid kept pressing his/her thighs tightly together making it impossible to see any "goods" between them.

I guess I'm gonna have to have a little motherly talk with my child this evening... maybe we'll see more cooperation next week!

But, the bright side is, I still got the see the baby! I haven't seen an ultrasound since I was only 8 weeks, and at the time it just looked like a little bitty tadpole. This time, it was straight up baby!

I could see the head, brain, hands, body, legs, feet, spine, heart, eyes, etc. And my kid is ACTIVE! It was waving, scratching, moving, doing flips, etc. That was really cool to see because there was no doubt about it... that baby is ALIVE. The whole time I just kept saying, "That's inside me!?" It was awesome.

And, if I do say so myself, I have one stinkin cute kid.


This pic is of the head & belly. See where the brain is split? I think that's so cool! Let's hope it has its momma's brains! ;)



Photobucket

No comments: