Sunday, March 6, 2011

What's in a year?


Isn't it amazing what a year can bring?

I can honestly say without a doubt this past year has been the single best year that I can remember. Marty proposed to me a year ago today.

Since the morning of March 6, 2010 I have

  • Gotten engaged
  • Graduated college
  • Started a full-time "real adult" job
  • Turned 22
  • Gotten married
  • Become a mom

I'm not sure that one single year could possibly be more packed with changes, joys, excitements, unknowns, brand-news all at the same time. It's been a TRIP. Oh my word it's been a trip. There have been SO. MANY. CHANGES. I am a completely different person. My life is significantly different than it was a year ago this morning.

And I wouldn't change it for the world.

This year has brought joy, healing, rest, and peace that I have been praying for and waiting for for 6 years.

It has been a time to dance.


March 6, 2010
We're engaged!

Marty: "Jordan, will you marry me?"
Me: "Uhhh... yeeeeahh"



March 6, 2011
We're parents!



There is a time for everything
And a season for every activity under heaven...

 a time to be born and a time to die,
   a time to plant and a time to uproot,
 
 a time to kill and a time to heal,
   a time to tear down and a time to build,
 
 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
   a time to mourn and 
a time to dance

Ecclesiastes 3




Photobucket

No comments: